Sunday, November 23, 2014

Third blog

So after some contemplation, I decided to keep looking around for other charities or organizations that could help with my project. Like I said in my previous blogs, I do not want to just raise money for some charity, I would rather do something that would leave a personal impact on another persons life specifically; as well as my own. I just have not found that something quite yet. But what I have found, is a foundation called "American Foundation for Suicide Prevention". While looking around for a way I could make an impact, I found something on their website that grabbed my attention. They can help plan a personal campaign to raise money for their foundation. When I first saw this, I thought it would be exactly what I have been steering away from, but the more I thought about it I realized that I could impact people and bring them together through raising money. I have not decided completely on whether I will do this campaign or not, but it is a possibility. This is the website with more information on the personal campaigns http://www.afsp.org/ways-to-give/create-a-personal-campaign .

1 comment:

  1. I'm definitely interested in how you want to be able to change and leave a personal impact in other people's lives. This idea is amazing because right now many people suffer from depression and it's hard to find appropriate ways to interact and share with people who lives in this way. You're doing an amazing job finding someone who can help you with this project and remember, everything takes time in life. Be confident in yourself and keep working hard as you have been doing because many people will be looking your great job and how you're applying your knowledge and skills in others. Looking forward to see many changes in people's lives and you making them see the beauty of life.

    ReplyDelete